Re: [Anima] Result of WGLC on draft-ietf-anima-stable-connectivity-03 - Respond by July 28, 2017

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Thu, 03 August 2017 01:24 UTC

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 03:24:44 +0200
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
Cc: "anima@ietf.org" <anima@ietf.org>, "anima-chairs@ietf.org" <anima-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Anima] Result of WGLC on draft-ietf-anima-stable-connectivity-03 - Respond by July 28, 2017

Thanks, Sheng

I think i was just posting version -04 when Sheng posted this, it had all the
textual fixes from Mohamed. Then i continued with Brian Carpenters feedback
that i just posted as version -05, so pls. review version -05. The changelog
in the file summarizes all the points. The change from -04 to -05 did go along leveraging
the now hopefully a lot better "ACP connect" (interface & addressing & security)
text in draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-09 that i also posted.

As already said to Brians review:

If you can, it would be great to not only post to the list, but also open an issue in github for any outstanding issues:

https://github.com/anima-wg/autonomic-control-plane/issues

Cheers
    Toerless

--