Re: [Anima] est-coaps clarification on /att and /crts

"Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <pkampana@cisco.com> Wed, 12 December 2018 02:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4599; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1544583554; x=1545793154; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=LFwOWljz6mrzN4BjrEIickIClcAr5V5xVKDbPkK7o8U=; b=MolTP/HYlUqhAaJ7f+GIYgUYqWArU4LLPbHLByEkt+ybbQzuTn834Eq3 rq0lfH59azmB6xrNxuQwzo46vABI6oEXe6EaJiotdN6oq/DpJLLTl1TdS +cCA2QReLdkZNJub+VpBGYztgisU9bgNwhQWwWyfhtec7H7IjX7RD3I14 k=;