Re: [Anima] Robert/Warren: BRSKI change - pls ask IETF - (Was: Re: ANIMA: WG call for consensus BRSKI "endpoint path" modification (was: Re: Status of renaming endpoint path?))

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 16 September 2020 16:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=s7Ek1H1EUeQGdABQlB0S3LN7I44sJwZmPsB38iowc2U=; b=I+OsjhF4lmCMyMhtPWcryeNyF7aR+fKM1By8pFPmgmbJSdQVzRGP+BmPszcF9Fv9aE viQ9tL9fPcz4+5GqYGuD1ewkq31pDtQftHHOOReOdWjAHF0N0bSL+UcoWQMKtU+erjH9 eWx3D+qhIf6y8aOww8j8JJBL5DDF3CNQ9o/qyHDJVMi/5PWuRLA7qzriHkd8KAChCMTe 5SSy0Uk/vpiiRRURoaFPms/w6AbTy42KfENpYga5zTV1YL9bNylzRJHp9/pmdK3zM6YC jIurqis0PuErFbRgWFAOHgPDxNiaAbk/1RPTifp1mQ/dHoQ6nvda+AnEiqjn6R3HuJQg y5/w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=s7Ek1H1EUeQGdABQlB0S3LN7I44sJwZmPsB38iowc2U=; b=Zy7xBcjgYUcoKapc3arVxJIgWPk3krD/9bNp5fIo83pzoYOciVoGzCLsIdBec3pdwV 5ar5JbgsL9+RDSfVgRyIEJVIYLy4YPqYtHTH8nfr/KD1tFDFIhXspsyQQywYXqoVtXbP 9Dqk2UaGr8lRffgvxRBTvIdMbhjNUDDmqNI+voOwoIXiMzVaFEtM+BGxeNlShs9KoG3m 1tagJ7lMXEBpwIZy7aAqBuRHZPXYq5PyQzMqkWH/OG9CmozZeZ0Brdj2OXDsOAbKP0SW NZbD2wfX5VjMSuIXQNZwjrE/3RowQuWunsE3RE15mcVF4OjVQ57ePjb4V4xC75TFQt3Q TCVQ==