Re: [Anima] Michael: IANA request for GRASP registry missing from BRSKI text

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Sat, 07 November 2020 03:12 UTC

From: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
To: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>, warren@kumari.net
cc: "anima\@ietf.org" <anima@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 22:12:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [Anima] Michael: IANA request for GRASP registry missing from BRSKI text

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> wrote:
    > Kiding aside: Who needs to take which action now ?

I think that Warren needs to approve this update.
1) He could green-light an update/upload to the DT despite the embargo.
2) Probably needs to tell the RFC-editor that this change is approved.
3) Notify IANA that we missed an instruction.

If the RPC has already started editing the document (crossed fingers for
yes), then the diff will be more valuable to them than an updated XML.

The lone diff is at:

https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-bootstrap/commit/622ab481b84c55782d0e0fbe5d3526063c5dbc9c

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )