Re: [Anima] ANIMA when there is a system-wide issue

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Tue, 23 February 2021 11:04 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:04:28 +0100
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
Cc: Anima WG <anima@ietf.org>
References: <136aa329-41a5-8b65-ef9e-fadf089696eb@gmail.com> <704b66e9-d41c-f7e9-7e4b-f2d934ec9158@gmail.com> <PR3PR07MB68265F26A2CFB818D9CFDFBCF3C30@PR3PR07MB6826.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <20210128160356.GB54347@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <17274.1611866107@localhost> <20210211201910.GA48871@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <18842.1613083225@localhost> <20210216174315.GB48871@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <4218.1613756735@localhost>