Re: [Anima] Discovery of proxy/registrar insufficient (GRASP and more).

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 28 April 2022 02:13 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-8.952 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, NICE_REPLY_A=-1.857, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1MrgI/y3ZeE8JdPRPULTGKl0jfgO/51WHkpUXq6/R+s=; b=KzWirONyeRHF0mb5fk2NqD19J1xpgZOr57szNxb5z13JHk2WdXvz4WFcLb3Cz5KpiC dEdN2v4YaFtd3G0smTVbvlCls4khXepMwciNmE04KU4Ov3dpE0SHrPhmek2ighKaPNoR 37vsRqoQzrAuVc9yjJ4hJQx+G2U4/qbls2lyZPBHNezUOMGdJJDxfuq7L8YRmh19YW3r 1XeLYsUlVSiKvxAZAeVn0nXe9vtxsRIUgHXSXOxw1MGQBqL8sb3wPrQJnh4cn9osWt2j xKPXHpje3Z0E3dCBYa2B5N2MmnTcXdvo/Ubwmvyg7uRgvRjJxS3KcjcKm+J7zbQ7HKZs dP3g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1MrgI/y3ZeE8JdPRPULTGKl0jfgO/51WHkpUXq6/R+s=; b=rkskA719tcQjSmUdBjHEp5HoChYIaMMyrU+HalEZlrRojTUSbCigz7oCoXKykNriTd iNrlk8Scg4eGcTyH0MGg9rUFizLgbpVupybdCBOJsiNsyGanNxA9k/T5xGL/xU3/gSt6 VSpEV9zDbxo9VSNI3HuvIm9yNQFp5shMvHEryLTCCCQxprwD1Ht9yEae69rL5rXHxTdv hlHeyjtw369ijp9EKWhNegHCTue9DZRf4GWDDEdKnCyQXGTalrAHl6J646EMBcaTc82J VdR6Viy/Pxl9Uzw2zuNT6yoalFt4alIPwXMYfQSO2D1HDnCDQG+g2m5zpw/+tuwQyU7v c9Zg==