[Anima] Reminder//RE: Alissa Cooper's Block on charter-ietf-anima-01-05: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com> Tue, 16 July 2019 09:30 UTC

From: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>
To: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>, Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in>, "ibagdona@gmail.com" <ibagdona@gmail.com>
CC: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "anima-chairs@ietf.org" <anima-chairs@ietf.org>, "anima@ietf.org" <anima@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:30:34 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.185.119]
Subject: [Anima] Reminder//RE: Alissa Cooper's Block on charter-ietf-anima-01-05: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Dear Alissa,

Could you check whether the latest 2.0.9 version on WiKi addresses your block. If not, we would like to further modify it according to your new feedback. We really would like to see progress on rechartering. Many thanks.

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/anima/wiki/Recharter2019

Dear Ignas, could you upload the 2.0.9 version to datatracker? Many thanks,

Sheng