Re: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-fries-anima-brski-async-enroll-03.txt

"Fries, Steffen" <steffen.fries@siemens.com> Mon, 09 March 2020 07:19 UTC

From: "Fries, Steffen" <steffen.fries@siemens.com>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, Anima WG <anima@ietf.org>, "draft-fries-anima-brski-async-enroll@ietf.org" <draft-fries-anima-brski-async-enroll@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 07:19:03 +0000
x-originating-ip: [139.22.70.18]
Subject: Re: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-fries-anima-brski-async-enroll-03.txt

Hi Brian,

Thanks for spotting this. The intention here is to behave in the same way as described in draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra. I will take a note to correct this in the next version. BRSKI-AE is more targeting the data objects used for certificate enrollment but leaving base as is.

Best regards
Steffen