Re: [Anima] Review draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-04

"Michael H. Behringer" <michael.h.behringer@gmail.com> Wed, 26 July 2017 20:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:subject:to:references:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:content-language; bh=UnOCX7VeDdY8i6ucYsFonkRvPCW3UiJLdkZtxpIMJGs=; b=PoOkna9Yo52xazd2BrYsdiJ29qvAHlgMyy6qF40w6Dr3gVfFXD1FhfAhSaAG0t2d0e vzWOLzG350vfWFrmrcI8Io44o9IS68r0l0d1dXsQTTgipFpRsU5aBCF2nTsoxx8wEf/z sau60ZmoYWNADcpqbh66UnqY5k+usJCsoYqxaNiVwGceJzdwfVV5eqRsieCb4UwW2fGu TMs2k1A6T7Fc4fIO+qHdnVo0Qkl16Neg48etWeCQdzVwF0LPB6eWzi7o0dnMXoPr6LhO betamwgo8+yhS9Wmz7fq5josGeQphoIL7RsG2TJ9iaZoa7uXzB0E0I2brjd6fSTkjyOl DZQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:subject:to:references:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding :content-language; bh=UnOCX7VeDdY8i6ucYsFonkRvPCW3UiJLdkZtxpIMJGs=; b=CAUffr81byWrg+N3CmCC8uKyXikfs4RVDR8Xuign1Zh4cwJvqT6U5kqTLf3XpVyYOa hLwV/wn9pmvAvEKMHckJM31glLqnhBt/9WLSPHqbKsQ2ivBDfZUZgyYt6beUjyzzH14x 9KMq22cgoxCumVTnrdxS2xCuIS6LxL2UIMa36dqJjTCosxGZ3iC4d6KltfSi4QyW7tMc iPO3QURi/32v8Tcugif9gSz1QVCwm5gJrpqARN+X+ob7lHz3zckc2Qe7OOtyJE2qfawW tNBSqt0wJCfcvrMOkWVmGBwueQX9FCbeELXs1vJyuu4IqrC3DkfFrECPPaCuYc18L0Jw i+Fw==