Re: [antitrust-policy] Easy to quibble, so my strawman

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Sat, 21 January 2012 00:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1327107095; bh=VbAo3VeE9ELNBT d9eqrxeGg8t7R2z/tJrTonXtNOigc=; b=1HNljuaXdn60j5BoIa2+F52aKSpaZk LsfmsCmcY5zG0x55+vsEH8lZ/RtZVBibWGGZHtL/5RpWq/2gvn5x8gLVsWR0d4p0 XB32zsouvHB/lhHKraO6g6MPymxOdXrh5D/qeTuckTqQowojW+CUkSd/3JB9A78K C8kBCg9RaWVutvJf1dVovpgndrxD38yzWfonVg489IvuBTKCic3uAbmA1Xb9VwYa CTJHyRm4qhbF8qRPGDjDRitbgY9ZB90zUv0RYNqRnijM0I5rbV+jDhWZ719Yjamr sUK1Lm4Or5rLWBgFFlFog78KpMMg9vK+W91DG5ga7AjojPFSo6/ATtEA==