Re: [antitrust-policy] Who enforces an Antitrust Policy for the IETF

Marshall Eubanks <marshall.eubanks@gmail.com> Mon, 16 January 2012 17:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RVWu79wtkmW26mI2fZVyxilxk7usjdoq2EtBe3y+4oU=; b=CcsMlryXJHMhBKULrfiQN1zpvN0X9JIEQRMAi9OYgheoY1Pa1/gnQNOYsH8fuEKSo3 7aj4IdOryz+b+c56nVwebksxAnPDJRiDKJR/ZnSEConpy9qz7Bg3iY6dvu3VJqy3C1BZ sUo8mdnVf63XiJ0FX83YXR0Up3TGzrk0AuVC8=