Re: [antitrust-policy] Who enforces an Antitrust Policy for the IETF

Jorge Contreras <cntreras@gmail.com> Fri, 20 January 2012 21:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=E6rEPP2Vb6+pWJgJKBqyDuZraZOSXUsuHmpC4VIj18I=; b=xFH9Jp12UwMb9GhKWhpVBbNOx2Hh/ERaXWSEsUooaVYsE9zOJa/qpIPeWsfDgw1z/4 k24sLwefAIT1TJ5s/qaejRXRPWy2QqMsGgYL7MUGpLxmEg/TAgo+0D+S7x40zz/Sop4T meHhNNmoVu1XO6A4iOmjKOnS3f4nipJXFk8yg=