Re: [antitrust-policy] Easy to quibble, so my strawman

Marshall Eubanks <marshall.eubanks@gmail.com> Sat, 21 January 2012 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hs6FNEsQ3Www4FCxbyiouKI5MNT6lEhqilY10bOlaQA=; b=Mq2tPMIPjd82O4nCL3nfQcmvxcfDyXLIJMMM/4XqRn9ptA9NcCM9nV9xy7EtsRHGR7 RRRDw4bOG+S+Z4utBmVW9i/9wP/GqjmXLxfygRqHeEScMqP2bs1r1dSzu4vfrgboZ06i 9yOPqULvr9i0O1PYZ3Cq75IVnCkA1ixJPXmfU=