Re: [apps-discuss] Comments on draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme

"Mykyta Yevstifeyev (М. Євстіфеєв)" <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sun, 04 December 2011 09:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nVXKrC+x4bQOGGuyUbw7QA/K6mK6OG4PyxDf254Y52E=; b=E6cfgmpfd4YfSX5cIzmAKTYdUPiJHamNvFuCtZxRE3TvCvebuY6aNMwEseeS9UqeXr R3VX62KVywtO4PdG1r90r41U6dtVhW994fH8CMmfqR7xkU3ozT8E3Lg621Cg4JTxthXn VURkqPM5z1iJnJ+aNXS5isrcrQyUipjBi6RQI=