Re: [apps-discuss] IETF technical plenary: the end of application protocols

Scott Brim <scott.brim@gmail.com> Mon, 21 March 2011 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=GowQ6xbb63V5Fiun3jE6dYHsY2qgAu9y9UNnoy7put8=; b=VK4Pvn6UvSeiI+v0Mr1S1K2NHbjCnsc3x6bGTB+zMY7h3jO5sa4PX6bK+MM1ZfZOPJ /7Jukkx+TDrCsYJRjjOBfQgMyzfWpwIHYWc7yI5u4KaziIFWKd1dNA4W4MvWJLLIrIPW xE3PYrKxA+/yuHTRj1o7kz4biEwARJ0Nem5PQ=