[apps-discuss] RFC 3405 needs revising

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sun, 10 July 2011 10:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GOe7XFFJHEe5WKOYots0KE6SmxAvWV8hjhTFXL1kLsY=; b=b7pqCuPANspjayEmSN4Y3XMXiQimAjVgnJI0xmiXhfG3xRck005JtANzDQfvQBk32j XASth3uaOhXEOyGrurVCp27MEgn7/8elvSJKAP86PACJVM79CsTOiFxfitghyIo6GRpX DRvsB9OFWJZCPCajQmjnEZQDYjF725QSRXlQM=