Re: [apps-discuss] Webfinger

Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> Tue, 22 November 2011 19:10 UTC

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: "Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com>, 'Goix Laurent Walter' <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it>, "apps-discuss@ietf.org" <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:10:06 -0700
References: <032101cc9288$e3a06910$aae13b30$@packetizer.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234526735EDED@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <06b001cca865$1d9ccb80$58d66280$@packetizer.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234526735F00B@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <086001cca93b$f455cc90$dd0165b0$@packetizer.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234526735F0DD@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <A09A9E0A4B9C654E8672D1DC003633AE4057006772@GRFMBX704BA020.griffon.local> <08dc01cca948$2e569f30$8b03dd90$@packetizer.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US