Re: [apps-discuss] Aggregated service discovery

William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Wed, 13 June 2012 22:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=ginc1024; t=1339625840; bh=r+ga6vt6V+5YiuhLl+jkKfVTYIzYJxHdlEbajQRjCFU=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fgHev3Arwniam2KUlvqWMx4gBuh4jOZAnQg6UJFbpiEUoMo0fxoxYAV20/2QyKqzEuCupwhX3ZF4jKZzEWimOl7tnF735gJop7sl7iYvBkCo20ViFmr9bLaYC7gm7QDmKeyUp8Xb3fzjbmb8L74gMccYoIo+R62znr/pEVAGEFs=
X-YMail-OSG: TVivSAEVM1k7qE1FI.vtMMpf0mTrsWsvWiY0d0yG0GmbyMJ pElQlev2zDjqGIGUeb2h8fD2EobRJAxJfRz4l6Fw0qIb2Ew4riKEGtsDlMis 1JsRJBZTAB0lBidZZxo4M1bJeGNBkqrSwyx3v6UgBpY2Ifhx6dCqLx0ImjJ8 gyWaoRSmVwrpeSZBdXNW.lylsX.St7k3NODktJYeCra41E2Ga02FIE4EO.ol yObexzQPcHVix2W6cn0GY7vlCIfnbb4xUWfOUuqIrNlXP8dAj9Ohz9LJkeMC inQ_pOilc_McyEdF.l1I_SybmVvfmxFm2c3O2bWwfcvCUgKZfYgbu_dP.Msd 5FmtEVIQzvrk_3VT6N6uCm6S80TGTYlafQwg7c0TLQxrOHl8wPScgf4SLEJb uX8E7ZlHHnnxg.mQilWdmuQI2zqigQf4oymt3D1FSlG463ziJP2CYryj1mCD uXV5HCBJpat9.8SG3xEUlAxVhMJhFLxrDk6l7iT03cY4zejZZX0W5TTH_hEF Q.uVOW5v2Cj8PMpcWIFDpcq3r2FGGiF.lNpwNoDOqxtdS493BMuWFwtQJQbt WRkQTTeAyfQ3GIAlIS7OVOv8fzjo79UYqe207_cGzcwiN4xcze0pSlC.dFTg fCmvoXGYXhU6W5esAFa4-