Re: [apps-discuss] RFC 5785: Registration of .well-known services under HTTP to First Come

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 18 January 2016 07:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9354; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1453100498; x=1454310098; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=u0b938/HbaoIECTG8o3YTzRk1+ZdmH2CIpKsIfr/hCs=; b=l+f5/UuXhqRY9cLWj+bHHEF8VwgU3l8oNmJGvrh320cXkWtYTxB6Sd7n IUhGEkwPxHaLzho6YQ+sO7YMuebXQgW54wah93CMPDwMNTz+6zjiIH5KB req0OU/4c1+0a++g1ekhmS3WP/9IOMFxmJfDprlua6Naf4FjcmBg2AKat s=;