Re: [apps-discuss] HTML5 and RFC 2854

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sat, 25 June 2011 11:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8n5LXtUencGcqFfHcL4/1l8t1tah0X/DYYEm+VKultA=; b=u7clKSfkETAsrkWieK1Falb8ODY8VoUa42h/yjVK7nXQ0wExiea79E02xXlE34OxD4 rmxE5qW21ASRcK6z9BveNfN94n/Q7gg4IYHWtOkYF1YgzB3yqDhPzTZ/GPpY27gH5vZu LhOf/Viik4Bwionv6JRa5AAoOMlkTbNpWK6pQ=