[apps-discuss] Appdir Review of draft-ietf-httpbis-cice-01

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 30 July 2015 20:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1438286895; x=1469822895; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=+B0R1Rm1sa8y5MAryaP0SrP054M0Q1zMWM7Z/myI61A=; b=mvtlfFGigftyioDuMAqs9vNMewKs3hhgTgp0QgY5zzYyvO+kpu5E3BRp K5Odmb/Snb32JMwk+/lHAIOpGh+0RxrTrk17ZUBaTSK6ZniEE5fdO7N0b 8ZtZ5DOoBsNkY6OMnlqQWAYpm8mkU3ZumooxqoQHlzOnaZX4uES+qMcfM s=;