Re: [apps-discuss] Revised DMARC working group charter proposal

"J. Trent Adams" <jtrentadams@gmail.com> Tue, 16 April 2013 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=lG5rGVtfu5OfdtQ6c0T5tRTGfjFm+e69Kkcv804KT6I=; b=YA0LbGvxIdzG8qUiz9ycw8dDlapywywzIuxWswXnZy5AzCMCIxkvXeZdH6oZGWN6jP ZkczfKYVQgrmwZhunj01I1VyteFI6fD598X5g2VCq1nHuqSrfFGxCxfWIamuCgnldbyc mVJtt4sh9iMjWy3dY/13bFUrOcEr+kJTfjpiLG5I/cOH5IuOsGUHjRzkpVXyDvtS+2oQ lREKTZ1jZtAoFpuLpCDe/sRvhBZpEozHScSCJpJ+41sbg2H8YMtxp3vYwRLZ33KWTpnC fNDc+WXFity170uLF6/ZsTyeqiKfAF9o/6C8h9IK2IGDYBdu4nlReioQlv3HmtMq36qc Uy8w==