Re: [apps-discuss] Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 23 May 2013 20:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=dfThcFuMJul61GJGy2StEX4LUHVPfz+BrzO+FGiiafI=; b=UvXJJWtdtMsrtRCXwZ/zem2lEcQCyOPblEin2IGOb0f+K+2+H09cnJGKsyTmt6FNgh g09poi6AQhg1N1C3vlEgm7IDHmyeuwjLke9XI5Bq50LdQYRBb/DXqg+0YBAU8OfZQaDp XMohMed8eOBWB/APkPmcr8WLD7WH2Ur1+zwBGZk7shfFNQaesO3J2uZJ7pwjhuyJI1v3 i9rJBmP2ebo2ipzwWfPmOWvbqxY0Ar2tDAaX1+QRXhkeM78z5DW83Cc7rdhggCGq1rJC BoFX2pX8g97UV/WU8GI9YBo1Cj28ZxRi3ong5w640XJvxFgGJJ+6rZ6EO0xBCX4g1MMP SIaQ==