Re: [apps-discuss] Webfinger: acct "link relation"

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Wed, 14 March 2012 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1331740759; bh=e9uhN0GjL7DA4No+Vp61YPdM1h1iTg724EbgNCQjskk=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=JLMmhYWl22AxY1m63tHEwLbvaeryesKUTfAI161IhFJpQ/hE0+UxWQtFF3qrwWVkz 7YN1PeNe0mQyRu7PBpTf++PddPG7RM6W815wrZH+waHC7W+tKJxRwMNLcjxm2NVdhj dO4j0K7O6mqh0LT+wT5E3+N7AnSGPYICZkbtAxtM=