Re: [apps-discuss] Apps Review of draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-10

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Thu, 21 March 2013 11:50 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: Eric Burger <eburger@standardstrack.com>, draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard@tools.ietf.org, xrblock-chairs@tools.ietf.org
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 19:49:49 +0800
Cc: apps-discuss@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] Apps Review of draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-10

Hi,Eric:
Thank for your careful review.
Both Section 1.1 and Section 3.3 of this draft have already referred the readers to the relevant documents by
 pointing to disard draft. Burst gap discard and discard don't need to be coupled with RLE discard draft.
So I think it will be more useful to have a separate roadmap document and go into details to discuss how to
 implement them in different use cases.

Regards
-Qin