Re: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-07

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Tue, 09 April 2013 12:39 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <vkg@bell-labs.com>, "draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking.all@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 14:39:40 +0200
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Cc: "apps-discuss@ietf.org" <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-07

Dear Vijay,

Thanks for the review.

Please see inline.
Cheers,
Med

[Med] Figure 1 looks now:

                          UPnP IGD-PCP
   UPnP Control           Interworking
      Point                 Function                  PCP Server
        |                     IGD                          |
        |                      |                           |
        | (1) AddPortMapping   |                           |
        |--------------------->|                           |
        |                      |   (2) PCP MAP Request     |
        |                      |-------------------------->|
        |                      |                           |

>Nits:
>-----
>- S1, first and second paragraphs: You may want to expand IGD when it is
>  first encountered in the first paragraph.  You do the expansion in the
>  second occurrence (paragraph two, bullet one).  Just move it up.

[Med] Fixed.

>  Additionally, you may want to expand IWF when it first appears below
>  Figure 1.

[Med] Fixed.

>- S5.6.1, in the "Discussion" indentation: Is it "Vuzz" or do you mean
>  "Vuze"?

[Med] It is Vuze. Fixed. Thanks for catching this.