Re: [apps-discuss] FW: Comments on Malformed Message BCP draft

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com> Tue, 10 May 2011 18:54 UTC

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com>
To: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:52:16 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "ietf-822@imc.org" <ietf-822@imc.org>, "apps-discuss@ietf.org" <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] FW: Comments on Malformed Message BCP draft

Since it was about to expire, I've posted a -01 version of this draft.  There are no changes to the meat of it yet as the focus has been more about where this fits rather than the details of what it should say, but rather the abstract and intro now make clear the sentiments of Barry's second paragraph above, which does indeed reflect my original intent for bringing the work in the first place.