Re: [apps-discuss] Feedback on draft-moonesamy-rfc2369bis-01 and draft-moonesamy-rfc2919bis-01

Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it> Sat, 07 January 2012 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tana.it; s=test; t=1325962979; bh=hWvDmi354InIrFncPhtDqOUtauBxb+Y5yVvAKj10aw0=; l=5773; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:CC:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BNP9onLWY8506WnQnj5Yr1wy9OIScd+haL212ZRwq1oNRgZnV6cteKNPSGF8/o5Yd BQ+82b55VNwr8SHax8gE3ucnfPJCk2bo3xj9FGeoo/oSVD6ivhd63TkX7DoM/IPe7K 1q59F3XRuDW8zFdsXt39kjszzdDdyDV/mN1+Lwgk=