Re: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Review for draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-06.txt

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Thu, 11 April 2013 00:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EfD13dCoJbSVX9/MWa4RapB0uQ2klN0PeC+8SCHVNek=; b=yNejMbb2pA0Ec3FfonOlPGvgAO10zA+aVcOXeSXnkWW5Swr6wsDwWPzTu5DEUwN9x1 1AaaHk15Uj+EZ/7al+iP7I91pC6L/GjO+47JtJDEIyJevVnoKTSNMVxWbHKvFvrfKo6k 6/HR7N8P9a8cEuXHdyc7HoCJsluo0PUsAF9PkReV1h7Punx+DpUZgsNXRkOAMr1RvMHk GfLJcZS5A6ztAG591dIv9CEsvWQJpsmgSCLtvCtGfr3netmu/ygd/ernueKBk6upxGyS 8zCVt4nVgQCnn6Rqmd5JNaQ0oGoe5KVZeDigoTiFt/GoiyFOwrq9bMLWy4jEGxAt3qW6 wQ4A==