Re: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-13

Pete Resnick <presnick@qualcomm.com> Tue, 29 May 2012 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1338304287; x=1369840287; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc: subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:x-originating-ip; bh=7ay6XXYcvZk3Kx+0gUNUF9f7MRMXV3R6CQOslgakY/4=; b=baGzmGSwhiyxzZbF3aD5ZT8OXX7uanonFpuX2FjH7Ri7vGuMk6azsabw S4ThVlMsSLyVt3sjM5SEPD9lvwvOook3eB84OBeskImLRnm+3/pal272j YMnWfMuAjMmCiakSShCCLdbUQ0KM6q5nsZXywN0hA7FpsBJfJWypaTtsb E=;