Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-04

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 16 January 2012 13:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1326719678; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=hp/q+w7q2abO5/XkmzLaovqVa3sgyRJu8Wia04+r57g=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=xLZ31GDTvqWaAgFFvMRPYiyMr80aWlmWxvC8buTo7t8NouGI3etauM6CDM/amax4Qg5VhF 1uVtyA/CwfkyMdx0+2/hcaiVdoiKlD7YSJrGjwgo2lmt+BrQpdMD8zlocsGZq4O5N4xY+3 ouncMGWj2+RjzkDPU0ev4bSYCNGwgCY=;