Re: [apps-discuss] [dnsext] AppsDir Review of draft-ietf-dnsext-xnamercode

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 14 January 2012 23:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9NXP+55R/rk3aHjHLdCS9KBXJ4Jkm17rnKnfNsMWHgM=; b=YvqNdOWCsE+FTDKG/Kr/UO552T9NtunYb29Eqd7XGgrznfiHQzwzY/D30pO4aoTOtg PncHku+yZIP0dtgo6zC7ayHuCRfvWC9YESlo91JteNtHwIkrrjtytwPaWlSuS0KQQSo+ RWc3XADtiePpilfTi02k1maPedc1j/PkgLXH0=