Re: [apps-discuss] [EAI] apps-team review of draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis

Ned Freed <NED+eai@mauve.mrochek.com> Thu, 23 December 2010 02:07 UTC

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:03:33 -0800
From: Ned Freed <NED+eai@mauve.mrochek.com>
Sender: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Claudio Allocchio <Claudio.Allocchio@garr.it>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1293067223; bh=hH6DXkCbJV6lEwbPJ3TFQPifXS5OfU0z3aN4i63hBUE=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:Sender:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=e+BeQBALaRxEya6wlyokbn81pduiNeZPBuyLkoBgJpUQfUzYRnGPCDmZpZJT0HWMB xv+VfJPbASocH9RrHxVKObN+O9olfT668W27FPqEMuTQkudfgoufLxOqUdzgFPS+IS wECkM7fetEs4L1UH3JI4x6hJ8IrNwWB7/qM/Flt8=