Re: [apps-discuss] Extentions of IMAP4

luyan@zte.com.cn Fri, 22 July 2011 08:27 UTC

To: Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net>
From: luyan@zte.com.cn
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:12:35 +0800
X-MIMETrack: S/MIME Sign by Notes Client on LuYan029354/user/zte_ltd(Release 6.5.6|March 06, 2007) at 2011-07-22 16:15:03, Serialize by Notes Client on LuYan029354/user/zte_ltd(Release 6.5.6|March 06, 2007) at 2011-07-22 16:15:03, Serialize complete at 2011-07-22 16:15:03, S/MIME Sign failed at 2011-07-22 16:15:04: ???????, Serialize by Router on notes_smtp/zte_ltd(Release 8.5.1FP4|July 25, 2010) at 2011-07-22 16:12:36, Serialize complete at 2011-07-22 16:12:36