Re: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-13

Pete Resnick <presnick@qualcomm.com> Tue, 29 May 2012 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1338303864; x=1369839864; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc: subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:x-originating-ip; bh=4avYMMrYOkKzALCakmOJdMItE3Yaa5a5N35IXf56yaw=; b=BTYyQtlAxWvfCHMbauvMnOCBSxOrQX/blJJJ4YXzvt0N/rnvtuOuaUky HNkZwnop8+UM8MpgzfqqK4ThJDJxzVg5mgyuOMIy2kln23t/MQU1N3Rx+ oCrFFcFDUmYsNBURHxDxHxApIP0ItlCZOyyuH9w0wgadtj6crwIyHy3VY 8=;