Re: [apps-discuss] Looking at Webfinger

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 05 July 2012 12:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=VadCd6JzCE8WdmhC9jiSCaU+7BuCFbZSvcdRWjHNkmg=; b=s7UOGfoXFcPqqWCdDsY+5n3QRMmxt3Oy7ECzqkMUBXZaNgxPWXk8UixkExBizd/Uq/ i1kPNA5MOt6KuS1/HMji4epoRRVoUKUObyA9P0ggozkV1M4qX0QdqwH/NaLGPfxbFis4 ccqEo2jpdtWYprZp0Vj/vQodW3RJEUU4b8c/vQtbyCjgS2fWDdeWg8VOb7e0RLbi6Rvq hTqMNZI+d83dI4ZMa07peNuxg2iM7bk3RCW86WOXdG6GIhdIQe9jfejja9HWSO9unqJE 9DYs4/dVPA+ybAB2fwSZpWueVbl1xKoL5QwfEr15/1X1U5zWe9eGySd+ENrgG3xIZ244 5f/Q==