Re: [apps-discuss] FW: Liason statement from OMA CD WG to IETF - Mobile Social Networking

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Sat, 17 December 2011 04:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1324094562; bh=39UiL2A1KldFG2MFhEgSo/VvKu4IdCupe8m9Eb0hESE=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=V5U1E61+b4immRQKv4MaJxYBLmShK/YZqKB3Eu4NIgcSbMMbD5F7uxUfBkhCLTX3t JmlFHsZc4N4yNZKxuT6UxnwMLLzU1VwYcJnaJdOJB+dx+3OnkhBa8IgHqGSbTLYqyV vQg60pMpRkt/ahyFuz6UZ8fVCdbd4aHxSRwRIiyA=