Re: [apps-discuss] The authentication server id, was rfc5451bis

Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it> Wed, 27 March 2013 12:15 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:15:23 +0100
From: Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it>
To: apps-discuss@ietf.org
References: <CAL0qLwbgjnt8Msofok3ExKBmChtQPfMEFgrrZBimEzU5CYgSjA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKHUCzxfBtLTt3p3moGgEQx+p5kr=-e2Mn58xaqNvWFGiW=Lpw@mail.gmail.com> <514432BC.1010805@tana.it> <51443483.9030805@tana.it> <CAKHUCzwBrEPSVc4VtJMKZLm+5it3h7dLiW+YZ=_xO2OwP_rLoA@mail.gmail.com> <51458A59.8040206@tana.it> <CAL0qLwYEe9Wmvr-+eZL_yqChRf+a+11zRXCmW2Md9PGvH9PK-g@mail.gmail.com> <514DFAC8.7040406@tana.it> <CAL0qLwbqNUbPOYbXQEzM6X4=RLiqCQG2TbsO9A8PaE+a3Z3oNQ@mail.gmail.com> <514EEBB7.40205@tana.it> <CAL0qLwZZ3iB1BwtfK6TxooEzbTwSxm-KZYgcMMdPUp3OyMpMag@mail.gmail.com> <515040D2.1080409@tana.it> <CAL0qLwa4+na-bAauXN1cySyxLxrKWETONcVLc-Ncf5tdyhY+4w@mail.gmail.com> <51519767.4060808@tana.it> <CAL0qLwYU4CwN4=xFpb5wzSfjmsegxncy95KBP7M2irNf1gR1hg@mail.gmail.com> <5151F698.60309@tana.it> <CAL0qLwZKJ1mGPcXDhYFNA_ZM7jByEP3WWHMmHEx-pTVtGNT9jQ@mail.gmail.com>