Re: [apps-discuss] AppsDir review of draft-ietf-roll-terminology-12.txt

"JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com> Fri, 05 July 2013 07:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3267; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373007649; x=1374217249; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=BjHlmlcoQPa+9bgTDrJ5sHNuOJMif+ibRjQmIx1eES4=; b=NSGwoPNyjcMPEz4Uhs1CwgA9lHYht8pMmRVv7qJAmTwf6o82HWycGx/N iyVYPg8r9Zlit7boPB3uIZ0+/c4tio2KLFUaD8a34BljimWr1572Qg2Pr flYJDzz5YaKz4uC8EpPcgCsEgZBo6nFzINCOdc3ax0QOMm4OT8LmguMCF A=;