Re: [apps-discuss] W3C TAG Comment on Draft Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Tue, 17 April 2012 06:16 UTC

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:00:12 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
References: <4F877CEE.5030107@arcanedomain.com> <01OE8S1I9Z2K00ZUIL@mauve.mrochek.com> <9452079D1A51524AA5749AD23E0039280EF063@exch-mbx901.corp.cloudmark.com> <CA8E55D5-822A-47DC-B5CB-583CC328227B@jenitennison.com> <4F87EBD4.90501@gmx.de> <CFA00AEC-F80B-4517-8101-A5DDA57555ED@jenitennison.com> <01OEABGEZ8RU00ZUIL@mauve.mrochek.com> <098D7D86-2FF3-4287-800F-5FAB6C0212F2@jenitennison.com> <3kjpo79jo1mvg2dtqf19hl5i3lrrfm5eb5@hive.bjoern.hoehrmann.de>