[apps-discuss] AppsDir Review of draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-11

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Mon, 11 March 2013 15:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=V89eZ/V8MC2kquAhi/AUvifxKgJyL6Z5aSehH07F26s=; b=Bs7eJxB492rnNyDVozPRk4s0mE9kI2G4CYhiUILi42QvC0dtFpUeUeElpl+bM22kFw m/7I1/W5XXw9Ei1sr9FIRjZcJDEuciEb7g2HsIWNDBlsD8KxMjGGdg4EkTKCF7ELrog+ /Cq3whMZFKE22NNNaKQZ47IDoehMjoNbbLWO/aFp5JN98jbvhBuywPR6LXu7jwYR67E6 NxW4qMs9gMbPJ8BXuhrvQVRaA/wgxyqzoSmfr6c8nMXV8TMh0LLLd9GlxHw5wj9mLFfH 938Pt+WBwpryv306ZcgQQP7rDBFlH22/8mlDAMdcs002zQgHTTGM/hgww3pCGthzI+ag YrVg==