Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3536bis-02.txt> (Terminology Used in Internationalization in the IETF) to BCP

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Fri, 17 June 2011 03:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WdV6NsnjeBCPj6HnqIZIrKgZb44FJN13AQkKC5ssCpE=; b=NRiwqGnqLDDT2E1c1Ir2UaY7hr7PN3zUJsjCzcawZ1vqCw/uzhgQ6wV77v96ENXHgI MWLIizMdrSqs6N+9WSFuzTy7VWPFuGWOU4gYlZaoVEtoPevLjQ+1dY7pYC8ZB45dHPNV wK7czNCp8rO9TKn77esUF1Kgqkz7rQJ1hZcgc=