Re: [apps-discuss] Looking at Webfinger

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Tue, 28 August 2012 19:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1346181420; bh=TgZvAA+U1Lsvm55nKjUHA6Zo3C66CHqhKzqzVt/sTT8=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Lvr7FT+u6FKrJyZ10TvlMUafld6vkncDOoKr8kTJdE+HQcmPg7qwqe8rZdJLUSTIq 6Sn0JeQpVfeQkF3bTizqqiZSsAlBQp8PPVvR+9Sblqtz61JEQlF0LZ/3ZWj3HClofP xOFd74/8/JoNsW2DTKOSsLEdRl7SeN0tE0CeWVKc=