Re: [apps-discuss] WGLC on draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc5451bis-00

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Mon, 06 May 2013 20:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=25F8mxXoOFG42Ns5YLF5ajrArZiltCDDgtw5Z35NJKw=; b=BRHQMJRNU0EzmsH+gK2yFF60Fy5c1iEwS3VHkHgZhq0sHmskp/MxnlIkJCEH9189or zFyR1wHZzC+GMfjYZ5pSy0M0QOjO6gVvcMGvgFdObc6YE6LoBYRrd4RSUPmxZB7o/0dg q5tcEo01gBqZ42EQRM/v+FAcJaLa8djeMYGyp+pEs1VO9pyihzwelradsDguaAG5ZL5B bihugk3wlBQvXendZIPo6yYjFHOil6NHJv4YUGURS7c9Np4qHdUbKDy9cPrO0G2en+F/ AdLHy6RpAvJA8nKPB8+Qwbpwxj87hWXwESZguf7S3Cwegwih+nfDz8Ax52bCQsWqCNBD 62zg==