Re: [apps-discuss] Proposal for a Finance Area Mailing List

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 08 April 2012 19:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ztINZJ+Ux0NTMYz5P2jG9REee4T2wl0Y5ePinS2c75c=; b=VZ1rfiOmugn47YrjWf2qHg8Udrtb5CUAcBytgHsM6unx9UXR8ytiQ+zv8Wy68k02jg pFWP6Fq/XLkrTe4GxoOIKzNmdgDZTn3WCm6kxaAfRHh7K1IJPrliZI4DmewA93D55jFK jxaP3GgaGtykwieu9sEFpx+Q+RejkXGwpdz2Z4zBhCn2UQzN2ja06gaslKLePNu+LBBx XZNF8flP1ODBVNnsurWsuMEuEYLqqKbmPJe2bqwnQ1PZuwt1Vj4zi6emLNq59eEfWuSG keDmD0ExUdwf92Z553HVWCZ8qQ+DrxvGVJTPrXsVLBeIhvCK8U00xQtXoYfm/u/zIs53 Pe7w==