Re: [apps-discuss] [kitten] [APPS-REVIEW] review of draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-07

William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Thu, 01 December 2011 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=ginc1024; t=1322757373; bh=CuKY1Y0Wtx36D8p0b8+SEvXb6DHTvWFgOji9AUGGUwI=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=aaxyGwttkRVcT3gGj1eVH5SYadMdB1xl8y3xAdB9ZikDf0bW9mX9yEuFxClFRB/jNw464desDQMI5F33xzF8nkQWqE3GNSMsk5d49jsjXuakGHH/Jn/W565Lj3fmFauQp7hAF10gL6ZNGUqB+hLEi9MkDMxvNfnNMnkT18mYmrs=
X-YMail-OSG: 7yU1PX0VM1nQMlLYTeUFCikj_dNT3ofW2KyOsQ9W86G6K0Z BceIrsfkHZsivHiShmnwIpUQXiWkOVPjv6lLziHT3l4Sp7gJcV1OHW0KRSNQ WGoAFPajw6UPeghza3vOQc7EEkE62Ghs.uxWlidNIFRil156wNWXwUCqg2mk oJthMPv7woezrQ84D5ljQ3XHCjH1ZPy050hpXZv3MrcDmGUst0RLpnkAIOtj 4dXLnS_ExMW2JrfC0iFn9wrr97gGX_c4_uEUOAE34O11HSaevKrMpxciiJ_c .yqr_4VIqIml0qJkWnR_izbDtj9C7XCfLy1IGe5xw3D8HIqssTvmwmPV3SQ1 ApiUx6ZOkX_ZRpHu0NZv3K_gv8bBtO0cqD3IVVSOjgHTrKGqbduGFz16BLg_ _FqYeIqWVc4HfUQ--