Re: [apps-discuss] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-kerwin-file-scheme-13.txt

Matthew Kerwin <matthew@kerwin.net.au> Sun, 04 January 2015 13:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=g3rqPFBEF/2IxbwamyDQHdLTQ5TT/VVCy39k2A92mME=; b=Gb3rQQ2yhnjay6ZCR80/r5d+dlm/CmQ797z1PBhWY4XPQcYIqFt+q3/mX17PiMSP6a ffMrkE+GiuZB0ibfmvItH7fS9S2YJszD2F6YZ38vJwQFjxwO2n9cCRRmVjqj0pPsnqzG DpFLPptASXfWbCdP6lvs4w3Wx40iWfhT6bQt/AoHlWT9vC1D3nOqyowRQVX/jGZn1Aw9 Vu3Zv5oxc/d5fKwA53dkrdyQ2Zi/Mx4835nIBtncsjy+iRXRNKrHM/hEylm0gNPjFNaG KALdpCXO6Opd272+9lEc21gT67iUGT9kq1EB59UWVRsl27TcElN6QH30+maT3Z41zxlp U+sA==