[apps-discuss] Mars Rover Spirit dedicated to "fathers" of the Internet.

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 19 October 2011 14:36 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 07:35:33 -0700
From: Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com>
To: apps-discuss@ietf.org
Subject: [apps-discuss] Mars Rover Spirit dedicated to "fathers" of the Internet.

To many that have lost their children, or no longer have any access to their
children, or that have spent their life in ANY occupation, with plain
humane patriotships, that have masked sudden realization of aimless purpose
when it was once bountiful as given by GOD:

We come in PEACE!

We know there are many "fathers" of the Internet, not just one. We do not
accept any institution's selfish behavior that has robbed children of their
dreams and filed them away for their own private fortune. No market will
ever survive doing that.

Spirit did not survive, yet survived longer than scientifically predicted.
We know the reason is mainly due to "stateless" reasons. (CERN says your
2/3rds ahead of the game in being "right" even if you prove what went
wrong.)

There is only one thing we know what went wrong: when they leave out "PEACE"
from that figure of speech "in peace and in war". Much honor is given to out
"fathers" in war.

They have forgotten the many they do not enter the famous wars for many
reasons then a way out. In that camp you know many still went on and got
those institutionalized awards.

There is no award here. There is no party. There is no win. There is no war.

Mars is stateless; it is in peace with any political party. It is not
stateless with OUR physical realms.

That "OUR" is the "fathers" I aim this message towards. You know who you
are...  you heard for yourself where justice has said "your case is now
impossible to solve." As impossible as it is to look up in the sky at night
and see infinitely. And, they still want me to prove it by hand?

...by hand?

I think GOD cut-off that offensive part. No brainer it takes eyes not hands
to see the infinite. We do not bejudge people wrong because their hand does
not do what so few realize as god given gifts to see for themselves.

It's extremely offensive to this world all over how fathers are treated like
idiot lights for state income because they fall into that camp. You know
where the "stateless" discussion started and you know how it ends.

Acceptance is the only way. Notice the addition of "in peace"

---

I have this over few trillion dollar case that just tempts me to file like a
nuke in the state. They can't afford it! Their "stupid" "violent"
"out-of-control" application that tracks child support continue to charge
monthly wage garnishments even when the children are 1) at school, 2) not at
school, 3) at primary parents house, 4) not at primary parents house, 5) at
"fathers" house, 6) not at "fathers" house, 7) at the doctors office, 8) not
at the doctors office, ....

9) lost
10) dead
XXX) I could go on... and explain how the interest compounds exponentially
that there is not enough money printed. It never had ANY PRACTICAL LIMIT!

Former President Clinton looked at my case as said : "do nothing"

I think that is what Spirit is doing now.

"Something"... not war. And you wonder about the origin of life? Blindsided.
Until next awakening...

They really show how much they "support" children up until "the real" y2k
bug, which isn't until... you know. I'm suppose to be quiet about...u..?
I'll won't end this in dazzle as asked.