Re: [apps-discuss] [websec] [saag] [kitten] HTTP authentication: the next generation

Marsh Ray <marsh@extendedsubset.com> Mon, 13 December 2010 19:23 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:24:34 -0600
From: Marsh Ray <marsh@extendedsubset.com>
To: Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com>
References: <4D02AF81.6000907@stpeter.im> <p06240809c928635499e8@[10.20.30.150]> <ADDEC353-8DE6-408C-BC75-A50B795E2F6C@checkpoint.com> <78BD0B98-0F20-478B-85F1-DBB45691EB0D@padl.com> <4D0479E3.4050508@gmail.com> <4D04D7D6.4090105@isode.com> <A23730A9-728B-4533-96D7-0B62496CC98A@checkpoint.com> <4D051731.1020400@isode.com> <4D054041.7010203@cisco.com> <0435D11C-DF55-464D-B23F-F5D114DEE2C3@checkpoint.com> <2229.1292235952.971571@puncture> <4D05FB8F.3070804@qbik.com> <2229.1292239384.281779@puncture> <96517E19-5DC7-47A0-8C21-C710F6F8F772@tzi.org> <5D5AF795-22AB-4726-B791-3706693466C3@checkpoint.com> <4D063CA5.8060907@gmail.com> <878FA115-D801-4063-AD87-DB2C2B2DE0D1@checkpoint.com>