Re: [apps-discuss] The authentication server id, was rfc5451bis

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Wed, 27 March 2013 19:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tdTwvtL9s6HRH8hmFgI+Mw+c6YQywj9SVLnqVimi9Ik=; b=e1dfZIxN/YHab0E+cxpcwncuOYefBP1dtJzjVxImf5QuLX0BCb0FspGz++bFk7d7lG W78i+EsLNnIdSy+HhRYYWIXuaFGmnD4AUV2gCSE1Y44lqZCe2yc3GOJ8zhmzTGGbu/6E 7HWjirVdsqStPDrthRVOOU3QgIg1V4riROL3CF9OEboKftpPkXafqzWqvQopwaxuKB4N q9deJIIJ+wk//Mr1G6n6Q/AF99Q9KKrb6gdG/64TjD2dbBgihUt2KL6CxEtldWBjrE7l 0/pUCy23B/hXWBlMxTuM/ALZEG3Xv0UXqf5+qpdKzHLPkvi8cBuVmsXG+bOlOPOao+PP Z6GA==
References: <CAL0qLwbgjnt8Msofok3ExKBmChtQPfMEFgrrZBimEzU5CYgSjA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKHUCzxfBtLTt3p3moGgEQx+p5kr=-e2Mn58xaqNvWFGiW=Lpw@mail.gmail.com> <514432BC.1010805@tana.it> <51443483.9030805@tana.it> <CAKHUCzwBrEPSVc4VtJMKZLm+5it3h7dLiW+YZ=_xO2OwP_rLoA@mail.gmail.com> <51458A59.8040206@tana.it> <CAL0qLwYEe9Wmvr-+eZL_yqChRf+a+11zRXCmW2Md9PGvH9PK-g@mail.gmail.com> <514DFAC8.7040406@tana.it> <CAL0qLwbqNUbPOYbXQEzM6X4=RLiqCQG2TbsO9A8PaE+a3Z3oNQ@mail.gmail.com> <514EEBB7.40205@tana.it> <CAL0qLwZZ3iB1BwtfK6TxooEzbTwSxm-KZYgcMMdPUp3OyMpMag@mail.gmail.com> <515040D2.1080409@tana.it> <CAL0qLwa4+na-bAauXN1cySyxLxrKWETONcVLc-Ncf5tdyhY+4w@mail.gmail.com> <51519767.4060808@tana.it> <CAL0qLwYU4CwN4=xFpb5wzSfjmsegxncy95KBP7M2irNf1gR1hg@mail.gmail.com> <5151F698.60309@tana.it> <CAL0qLwZKJ1mGPcXDhYFNA_ZM7jByEP3WWHMmHEx-pTVtGNT9jQ@mail.gmail.com> <5152E2DB.4030807@tana.it> <CAL0qLwZ5-GAJDAS1Wd4y9cFaOk5zfM2UDNdzUh82v+Y=0wRvkA@mail.gmail.com> <51533D3D.20702@tana.it>